Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Want To Visit The Holy Land (But I don't want to get caught up in the fighting)

 
 
 
I became a Travel Agent because I love to travel.  It started back in about 1982 when I decided to go on a cruise.  I went solo because I didn’t have anyone who could afford to go with me or who wanted to go with me.  They offered a “singles” cruise where you would be paired with a roommate and you did not have to pay extra for a single and not double occupancy fare.  I had a great time and I was glad I went.
Since that time I’ve been to Hawaii 3 times, Southern France, Mexico a few times, at least 12 cruise to the Caribbean, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Aruba, Italy and a few other places.  There are still a lot of places on my bucket list.  One of them is the Holy Land.  I’m a romanticist and a history buff.  I love seeing the different architectural structures and learning about who built them and who lived there, etc.  I want to go to the Holy Land but I don’t want to get caught up in the fighting and unrest in that land now.  The Holy Land is between Israel and Palestine.  But who wants to take the chance on getting killed when you just want to enjoy the “peace” of the scriptural description of what took place there centuries ago?  I don’t; so I am planning a group trip to
The Holy Land Experience located in Orlando, Florida.
It is going to be a 5 day, 4-nite experience.  We will not only visit the Holy Land Experience Park but we will also visit a world UNESCO site, The Morse Museum (which contains Tiffany art works), shopping there and a Downtown Disney Mall.  Accommodations, transfers and most meals are included in the modest price.  This is going to be an exciting trip for me and those who choose to go with me.
You are invited!  Click here to check out the flyer or for more information.  Don’t pass up a chance to Experience the Holy Land without leaving the United States.
Be blessed with success my friends.
Daraline Witherspoon   1-888-210-1575.



No comments:

Post a Comment