Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Want to be an Inspiration

 
 
 
 
My favorite definition of the word inspiration is something that motivates you towards your goal.  That is what I desire to achieve. 
I want to help people attain their goals and be inspired by me to stay the course, not give up, don’t abandon the ship.  An ounce of inspiration can go a long way.  It can bring people out of depression; lost relationships; a tragic accident or a plethora of myriad conditions and circumstances.
I feel that this is my calling in life.  That is why I claim the title of Motivational Mentor.  That’s my job; to motivate.  I’m not so concerned about leadership even though that is important I want to assist in taking away the pain.  Sometimes people get in a rut when there is a major change in their life.  It is a never ending circle of emotions that take you further and further into depressive activities and mindsets.  That is never a good thing; so you must find a way to come out of the circle of negativity and claim the joy that gives you strength to take it to the next level.
It’s not always easy to help people in this way because in their mindset they feel there is no remedy to be found.  That is why they are depressed.  But I always say “two heads are better than one” meaning if you talk to someone about your dilemma there’s always a chance that you can either come up with a solution while talking or one of you will come up with a good suggestion for working on the problem.  The Bible says in Matthew 18:19  Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Sometime the people feel there is no hope, so despair sets in.  When that happens they just don’t believe anything can be done about their circumstances.  But I know there’s always hope and I want to give them that hope.  I want to inspire them to take another step or leap or whatever it takes to beat despair and depression.  You don’t deserve to treat yourself that way.
So being inspirational is my “labor of love”.  I truly care about each and every individual on this earth whether they accept it or not.  There’s a saying “You may not love me, but I love you and there’s nothing you can do about it.”  That’s the way I feel.  I want to be God’s expression of love in your life……Be Blessed with Success.

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment