Thursday, August 15, 2013

Attitude Is Everything

 
 
My inspiration for this writing comes from a letter I received from The Televangelist Joel Osteen.  In it he reveals that God wants to take us Further and Faster.
Joel says that God can speed things up on our behalf.  In other words what should have taken a considerable amount of time to accomplish can be accomplished by God in a fraction of the time.  In his letter he mentions King David’s destiny being fulfilled in a short amount of time.  One day a Shepherd Boy and the next day the King of Israel.  He also mentions Ruth.  One day gleaning the fields for leftovers and the next day married to the man who owned the fields.  It had something to do with their attitude.
In his letter he says that God has already lined up the right people for you, in your future to accelerate His plan for you.  Somewhere in the Word it says “God knows the plans He has made for you.”  It is us who are in the dark.
Joel says God is going to give us breaks we don’t deserve.  He’s going to bring the right people across our paths and He’s going to accelerate our destiny.  God is going to overwhelm us with His favor in our life; if we have the right attitude.
So while I was reading this I thought to myself “I’m gonna send off for this new CD entitled “Further Faster.”
Now I know this sounds strange, but I was poised to get on the internet and check my statuses on Facebook and IBO Toolbox.  When I was getting ready to sign into IBO Toolbox, I noticed my name was at the top of the page; and I wondered.  I thought “I haven’t even signed in yet, why is my name on the top of the page.”  So I signed in and it was still there and also on the side of the page saying I was the Featured Member Of The Day.  I also noticed I had a new referral, several associate requests, some comments and some messages.  This just blew me over.  I’m like, I was just reading this stuff and now it seems to be happening.  Well, I don’t know what to tell you but Joel says if you want to see God work in your life taking you further faster, you’ve got to get the right attitude.  Your thoughts and words are prophesying your future.  You’ve got to get in agreement with God. 
Your attitude says it all.  It says how you accept negative situations.  It says how you accept crisis.  Your attitude also shows people who you are.  So if you want to be in agreement with the Word some of you need to change your attitudes for the better.  It might speed you into your destiny faster.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Toll-free number:  1-888-210-1575
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment