Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back Pain Problem




Somewhat recently I have been troubled with pain in my back.  It’s not exactly pain but it’s a throbbing, uncomfortable feeling.  I get it when I sit too long at my desk which is all of the time.  It also occurs when I stand for long periods of time like when I wait in lines for buffets or movie tickets and also when I walk a long time.  Now, that’s not normal. I remember when I was a younger person lots of people didn’t have cars because they couldn’t afford them.  You had to walk everywhere you went, even to the bus stops.  Of course, when I was younger I didn’t have a problem.  Anyway I’ve been plagued with this condition.

Recently a friend of mine called me complaining that she could hardly walk.  I was amazed because this was an older individual who could walk circles around me.  I asked her what was going on.  She confided in me that her knee had swollen and she could barely stand up and couldn’t walk at all.  She had to go to the Emergency Room for care.  She told me the doctor said it was inflammation and he gave her a pain killer to ease the pain.  He didn’t give her any medication to relieve her of the cause of the condition.  This always seems so strange to me.  The doctors are always willing to ply you with drugs to cover up the problem but they don’t address the problem.  Anyway, it made me think of the time I had arthritis in the big toe on my left foot.  It seemed as though it was gradually working its way over to my right foot.  It was very painful because when you walk you have to bend your toes, especially that big one.

Being old fashioned I hate to take medicine.  The side effects are usually worse than the illness itself. I mean you may have a little pain but when you take a certain medicine the side effects are sudden death, heart attacks, strokes and all of that nonsense.  I mean why would you take something that might kill you just to relieve a little pain? That sounds crazy to me.  So I try to stick to the old fashion home remedies that people used when they couldn’t afford a doctor; like Apple Cider Vinegar.  Some people call in brown vinegar.

I mixed one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a little honey to cut the taste with a half glass of water.  I would take it first thing after I woke up so that I would not forget to take it.  I did this for about 3 weeks before I actually noticed that I could walk regularly again with no pain.  I continued for another week just to be sure.  But the condition went away and I’ve never had it again.

There’s a book called the Apple Cider Vinegar book that gives all the uses for that vinegar.  I had read it and discovered that use.  So when I mentioned it to my friend she started taking it twice a day; once in the morning and once upon retiring.  Then I thought I should be taking it for my back condition.  I really never related the problem with my back with arthritis but after recently being involved in a traffic accident x-rays were taken of my back that revealed deep arthritis.  So now I am taking the vinegar twice a day.  It is supposed to act like oil in screws.  It oils the joints and dissolves the crystals that cause the friction.

On day four I’m feeling much better. 

Personally I think the drug business is a mega-zillion dollar business and they promote these drugs not to treat the problem but to make sure you keep the condition so that you can continue to finance the doctors and the drug companies.  So I try to avoid them at all cost.  I once read that the hospitals kill more people every year (by accident or whatever) than the people that were killed in both World War I and World War II put together and they went out with guns and rockets and weapons of mass destruction just to kill people.  That’s a startling discovery.

So this is my tip on Apple Cider Vinegar. I hope it helps someone.

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor and can only tell you what I experienced with the use of Apple Cider Vinegar when I took it.
 
 
 
 
 
Toll-free number:  1-888-210-1575
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment