Friday, April 5, 2013

I Love To Share



The reason I love to share is because it makes me feel good.  It makes me feel good because I have been blessed with an overflow and an excess giving me the opportunity to share with others.

I have a friend named Cody.  He used to say “It’s a blessing to have a blessing to be a blessing.”  I always loved that saying because in it you can see how you are blessed to have more than enough.  And only when you have more than enough are you able to then share with less fortunate people, favorite charities or just other people in general.

Another reason I love sharing is because the Word says prior to any receiving there has got to be some giving.  So there you have it.

I am very excited because I have found a program that allows you to share wonderful and thoughtful videos, publications and other written materials and get paid to do it. You can share information on line in various ways. I have attached a video that describes this program.  I hope you like to share and I hope you enjoy this video.

http://www.loyaltepays.com/Daraline/lv/19861/HYPERLINK "/2Introduction/tabid/162/Default.aspx"

No comments:

Post a Comment