Monday, April 8, 2013

Secret Cycler Program




Hi!  Daraline Witherspoon here from Network University.  I would like to share a secret with you from Secret Sarah.  She says “There is a program going around that sweeping the internet”.  It’s a program thats growing so fast people are cycling out at an alarming rate.”  She said that I should get in on the Program right away so that I could recycle quickly.  So I asked her how does this program work?  Here is what she said.

         You make one purchase for $25 ONE TIME ONLY.  When you cycle in the two by two matrix, which means refer 2 people who refer 2 people and you are cycled out.  You will receive $100 at the $25 level.  You keep recycling and upgrading until you get to the $100 level which has a payout of $400.

1. 100% Direct Member-To-Member Pay
2. No waiting to cycle to get paid
3. Mobile APPs and Internal Banner Ad system
4. No Admin Fee to start
5. Low, affordable entry
6. Get notified by email, TXT and/or
phone when you are due to be paid and cycle!
7. Affordable entry for everyone.
8. Levels $25/$50/$100/$200 & upgrade from profits.
9. Support of 14 year internet giant
10. Spillover, Follow Sponsor, Team Sales and
Vertical Acceleration all help in cycling.

11. Lead capture page, responder system included.

I could go on but you get the point.

To sign up NOW! Click here: http://tinyurl.com/cawfgbn

        For further clarification check out this video http://youtu.be/QFUv8Dg4W_8

 

Don’t forget to come see me again, signup for my you tube channel, my blog, and visit my website.  Also “like” my page Network Junction on Facebook.   Click on “about” or “more” for my information.  Thank You.

Daraline Witherspoon is an Internet Marketer and an MLM Motivational Mentor.  Has been involved in Internet marketing for several years.  She is also an Independent Travel Agent who travels the world looking for wonderful experiences to share.

 


 


 


 


 

Toll-free number:  1-888-210-1575

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment