Sunday, April 14, 2013

Everything Happens For A Reason

 
 
 

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?  I do because so many times I have wondered why this happening is or why that happening is and later on, sometimes much later I find that if this thing had not happened there would have been a much different outcome.

I think that when we make decisions they aren’t necessarily based solely on facts.  Sometimes emotions get in the way and our decision-making facilities are bruised.  Sometimes we are not thinking correctly and we make a bad decision that produces bad results.  Then we wonder what happened or why it happened.  It’s a tricky business.

I know that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes but our goal is not to repeat the mistakes we made so that we will have a better outcome.  And if we listen to our “first mind” or “Spirit voice” out outcomes will be much better.  So try to listen to the wee small voice inside yourself that says “go this way” or “go that way.”  Be obedient to Spirit.
Please subscribe to my blog, my you tube channel, and my membership site.  Also "like" my fan page on Facebook and check out my website.
Click here to share a thought. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Toll-free number:  1-888-210-1575
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What is your thinking on this subject? Do you believe Everything Happens For A Reason? Why?

    ReplyDelete