Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Favorite New Chinese Restaurant

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=600500576670640&set=vb.100001321080803&type=2&theater My Favorite New Restaurant – Amlee

Recently I found a Chinese restaurant that I simply adore. It is so cute and unique. It’s very cozy and hospitable.

When I lived in Chicago my favorite Chinese restaurant that I grew up on was called Lotus Chinese Restaurant. It was located just east of Cottage Grove on 79th Street. I loved the shrimp egg foo young and the shrimp fried rice. It was always served in a rich dark gravy and it was scrumptious. Now, here in Las Vegas it was difficult to find an exceptional Chinese restaurant that suited my taste, but I’ve finally found one. It is called Amlee and it is located just west of Green Valley Parkway on Sunset right across the street from CVS and Kmart.

What I like most about it is the atmosphere – very homey. Also it has a full bar where you can obtain cocktails and premium alcohol. The staff is very friendly and they have photos on the wall of their family and visitors to their establishment.

My favorite Chinese cuisine is Shrimp Egg Foo Young. It is a little pricey there but it is worth it. So is the Shrimp Fried Rice. You get two hugh patties with the gravy and the shrimps are incorporated into the dish naturally just like the ones at Lotus. If ever you get to Henderson, NV and you love Chinese food I would strongly advise you to pay Amlee a visit, I’m sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment