Monday, December 23, 2013

You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

It’s about 2:00 a.m. and I just woke up from a nap. The reason I say it was a nap is because I’ve been up all day. I woke up very early and stayed up to promote my business and take care of a few things like cleaning, washing, doing the dishes, etc. So when I finally wound down I had to take a nap. You know when it’s time to get your rest your body shuts down even if you don’t want it to. But I knew I would have to get back up soon to resume my work and education.

I decided to make a snack that I have not had in at least 50 years (or at least it seems like that). I made butter and cheese toast. My mom used to fix that for us when I was kid. You put little dabs of butter and little pieces of cheese on bread and toast it in the oven for about 3 – 5 minutes or until it’s brown on top. She served it with hot chocolate and what a treat.

So, I’m getting ready to write out my “Things To Do” list for today and preparing to post, post, post and advertise, advertise, advertise. Even though I’m having some issues like I can’t get on IBO because it says my IE doesn’t support my browser (now I have to go to the help section and figure out how to correct that …..ugh! Then I’ve been banned by You Tube (or one of my videos was banned) and the only reason I could figure out why that happened was because I promoted another video program and said they wouldn’t ban you like You tube does. Tsk..tsk…tsk. Then I found out that Google banned me from making comments. Don’t know why. Maybe because You Tube and Google are connected. Well…..I have to use alternative methods to get my message out. One monkey don’t stop no show.

So, I’ll be busy trying to figure things out, but in the meantime and in between time I’m gonna plan my work and work my plan.

Have a great morning folks!

#Wishing for you the success that I wish for myself.

http://www.feedermatrix.com/?ref=BroChan

I am an Internet Marketer, A Network Marketing Coach, A Motivational Coach and Mentor, A Success Magnet and an Independent Travel Agent. http://www.daralinewitherspoon.com/About-Us.html

Facebook - Let's make friends (I always return the favor) https://www.facebook.com/daraline.witherspoon

Call (773) 417-9067

I help people learn how to make money. $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment