Thursday, January 16, 2014

DON’T MISS A CHANCE TO BLESS SOMEBODY

I wanted to share with you something that happened to me this very day.

I try not to carry any debit cards or charge cards with me except the one that I will be using. That way I figure I won’t make any on the spot purchases that I had not counted on. So this day I only took my PayPal card which I knew didn’t have more than $5 on it. I made my errands and then decided to go to McDonald’s and have a meal while I waited for my partner to show up for a meeting. I wasn’t sure he would come but he had indicated that when he finished his chores he would try to make the meeting. So I had decided that I would get 3 items off the dollar menu because I thought I might have at least $5 on the card.

I went up to the counter and ordered the 3 items which came to $3.45. I swiped my card and it said “denied.” So I told the cashier to take off one of the items and that it probably would go through. He did. So it was down to $2.45 and I swiped my card again. “Denied.” Standing behind me was an older Asian man and he said “What do you need?” “I’ve got a dollar and some change.” I said “Oh, I’ll take a dollar if that’s okay.” And then I said “So, you’re paying it forward huh?” He did not reply but as I swiped the card that said denied after giving the cashier the dollar, the cashier then rang up $1.49. So I swiped the card one more time and it said “approved.” Wow, that was close, but I only had two of the three items that I originally wanted and I was quite hungry. I had ordered a dollar onion and cheeseburger, a dollar fry, and a dollar sweet tea. So I said to the cashier “So, I only got a sweet tea huh?” And the cashier said “No, you’ve got your whole order.” I said “Wow, thank you.” I realized that the cashier gave me one of the items free. I felt really blessed. I felt like I had won a jackpot. These people didn’t know me. They didn’t know that I would have done the same thing for someone. But, through God’s blessings they blessed me when I really wanted what I had ordered. I had money on one of my cards at home; I just didn’t have it on this card that I now carried. Well, just goes to show you that it is a blessing to have a blessing to be a blessing.

This kind of thing always warms my heart to know that there are people out there who will do nice things. And I feel that you attract goodness when you give it. BE BLESSED~ p>

I am an Internet Marketer, A Network Marketing Coach, A Motivational Coach and Mentor, A Success Magnet and an Independent Travel Agent. http://www.daralinewitherspoon.com/About-Us.html

Facebook - Let's make friends (I always return the favor) https://www.facebook.com/daraline.witherspoon

Call (773) 417-9067

I help people learn how to make money. $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment