Sunday, March 17, 2013

You Can Have What You Say


Hello Everyone!

I was just thinking about words, the words that come out of your mouth.  The words that “You Say”.   I was thinking of how important they are.  They are truly alive.  And then I thought about the Scripture Mark 12:23, 24.  Here is how they read in the King James version of the Bible.

Mark 12:23

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."

Mark 12:24

"Therefore I say unto you, whatsoever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

What it means is you can have what you say.  In fact, you will have what you say so you must watch what you say.  I did a video on it and you can see it below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment