Friday, March 15, 2013

Facebook "Warnings"


Recently I received several “warnings” from Facebook for friending too many people that I did not know.  (I thought it was a platform to meet people – was I wrong?).  Then I got another warning for posting to too many groups. (According to the people I talked to they said you should be in at least 300 groups – sooooo…what does this mean?)

         Anyway, I got kinda disgusted and stopped posting all together. But that is not what I’m supposed to do because I am trying to promote my various businesses.  So I was trying to figure out how to avoid getting “warnings” in the first place.  This is what I came up with.

Don’t add a lot of friends too quickly. (Add a few friends at a time)

         Don’t spend too much time writing on “friend’s” walls.

         Don’t join too many groups

         Don’t message too many people at one time.

         The rest of the stuff about how to avoid “warnings” and how to avoid getting banned I haven’t figured out yet.  But I will keep you posted on whatI do find out.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment