Monday, March 24, 2014

RED HOT NETWORK MARKETER – DARALINE WITHERSPOON

Hello. My name is Daraline Witherspoon. I am an Internet Marketer, A Network Marketing Coach, A Motivational Coach and Mentor, A Success Magnet and an Independent Travel Agent. I am passionate about helping those who want to be helped. While watching motivational videos, most of the world-renowned speakers say you shouldn’t help the people who need help you should help the people who want help. Those are people who will accept your advice and do what is necessary to promote themselves to a higher level.

About 4 months ago I joined an amazing program called the Feeder Matrix. Why is it amazing? Because I’m finally making money on the internet. The Compensation Plan is incomparable and it is a very simple Plan to follow. We purchase downloadable soft wear from member to member.

Since I’ve joined this program I’ve made almost $1,000. As soon as my 1st Level was full (4 people) I immediately began helping my down line by promoting their links so that they could get their Levels filled. I am eager to help those who participate by upgrading, promoting and recruiting.

When you join my team expect to become a leader. Encourage and celebrate your team members. Do the upgrades in a timely manner. I suggest you upgrade to Level 5 within a week; then to Level 8 within 30 days. Of course, if you choose not to no one will force you. However I don’t want any bumps on a log on my team, we work at becoming successful and financially independent. So please don’t give me phony email addresses or crazy user names. This is too important for you to miss a notification that “you just got paid” or an opportunity to welcome a new member to Your matrix. When you join my team you get training (even if you are a newbie), access to videos and documents that you can make your own to assist you in promoting and you can talk to other members or admin personnel who can answer many questions you have. We take you by the hand and help you empower yourself to become the leader you have always been. My team supports one another, we’re team players and we don’t wait for spillover we create it!

What excites me about this program is all the while that you are helping yourself you are helping other people earn an income and that’s a mighty good feeling! I look forward to talking to you soon. (773) 417-9067. You can also friend me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/daraline.witherspoon To your success

No comments:

Post a Comment