Saturday, May 4, 2013

Winning the Mind Game

I attended a  3-day intensive training by Peak Potentials featuring T. Harv Eker and would like to share some of the phrases he gave us to help us create a success "mindset".  You can review my press release at the following link. 
 
 
Millionaire Mind-Attitudes of Wealth
Winning the “Mind” Game
By T. Harv Eker and Peak Potentials
 
$      I create my life.  I create the exact amount of my financial success.
$      I play the money game to win.  My intention is to create wealth and abundance.
$      I admire and model rich and successful people.
$      I believe money is important, money is freedom and money makes life more enjoyable.
$      I get rich doing what I love.
$      I deserve to be rich because I add value to other people’s lives.
$      I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver.
$      I am truly grateful for all the money I have now.
$      Lucrative opportunities always come my way.
$      My capacity to earn, hold and grow money expands day-by-day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Toll-free number:  1-888-210-1575
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment