Saturday, February 23, 2013

Problems Organizing

I am having a gigantic problem organizing my information.  I have Urls listed on different documents, in different programs (some in Word, some in Word Pad and some in Documents).  I have referral links the same way.  I need to be able to put ALL my Urls in one folder on the desktop.  I also need some order in how I locate my referral links so that when I decide to promote them they are all in one easily located file or folder or something.

I didn't seem to be this disorganized several years ago.  I wonder what happened.  Maybe I am spreading myself too thin.  Maybe it's just a side affect of old age.  Memory could also play an important part in this dilemna that I am facing.

I've always, for as long as I can remember, written things down.  I have a million pieces of paper with everything on them from passwords to notes to full fledged courses I've written down.  This is supposed to be the time of paperless documents.  Why do I have all of this stuff on paper?  Well, I can't worry about it.  I'm just going to have to come up with a plan ....and soon.

Since it's 5:46 a.m. I think I'll try to catch another nap before I get back on the internet and try to do some more brainstorming.    Good night...or should I say good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment